Studio Rainwater looking for a passionate Design Intern to join our team in a fast-paced creative environment. The ideal candidate will be eat, sleep, and breathe design, have a keen attention to detail, and have a willingness to learn at our small award-winning branding and design agency.
We are currently accepting applications for the Spring 2019 internship position. Applicants must be available at least 12 hours per week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the design team in production of print and digital projects
- Create designs for print and web collateral based on existing designs and style guides
- Create promotional designs for social media
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, pre-press, print methods
- Familiarity with WordPress, HTML, CSS
- Understanding of and dedication to design principals, layout, typography, color
- Ability to manage time in a busy, deadline-driven environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Great communication skills
To apply, send a resume and portfolio to email@example.com and tell us why you’d love to work with us and your availability for Spring 2019.