Studio Rainwater is seeking a meticulous part-time Studio Coordinator to support our design team and ensure our growing agency runs smoothly. The ideal candidate will enjoy color coordinating their socks, juggling multiple requests and projects, and rolling up their sleeves to do what needs to get done in a fast-paced creative environment. Ok, we’re just kidding about the socks. Did we mention a sense of humor is a plus? Second only to sublime organization skills and a keen attention to detail.
A background in communications, writing, marketing, and project management is helpful, but not required. This position is part-time, 15-25 hours per week. Hours are flexible, but you must be available to come to our office in East Providence, RI at least 3 days of the week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage communications with retailers, vendors and respond to general inquiries via phone and email
- Monitor milestones and tasks in project management system
- Update and maintain contact database
- Assist with developing and monitoring file and image organization and archiving system
- Monitor and assist with managing social media accounts
- Monitor and order supplies
- Coordinate technical and building support
- Schedule meetings, travel, and manage calendars
- Research images, supplies, and vendors
- Proofreading and making minor text edits
- Prepare & coordinate deliveries and shipments
- Superb organization skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Google Docs
- Excellent communication skills, including comfort with cold calling
- Familiarity with Mac and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with design and writing
- Previous experience with office administration preferred
To apply, send a resume to email@example.com telling us why you’d love to work with us and your weekly availability. Please note this is not a design position.
Studio Rainwater looking for a passionate Design Intern to join our team in a fast-paced creative environment. The ideal candidate will be eat, sleep, and breathe design, have a keen attention to detail, and have a willingness to learn at our small award-winning branding and design agency.
We are currently accepting applications for the Winter 2019 internship position. Applicants must be available at least 12 hours per week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the design team in production of print and digital projects
- Create designs for print and web collateral based on existing designs and style guides
- Create promotional designs for social media
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, pre-press, print methods
- Familiarity with WordPress, HTML, CSS
- Understanding of and dedication to design principals, layout, typography, color
- Ability to manage time in a busy, deadline-driven environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Great communication skills
To apply, send a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’d love to work with us and your availability for Winter 2019.